Last updated on 09/06/2022
Thank you for your purchase! We try to ensure that all our wood and accessory items meet the highest standards within the firewood industry. Therefore, we hope that you will be happy with your purchase and our customer service. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you have the right to a return or exchange within 14 days.
This Returns Policy is a supplement to our Terms and Conditions and does not replace it.
Section 1 – Refunds for returns using the Cooling-off Period only
(This Section is regulated by the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013)
Because you bought your item from a website, you have the “right of withdrawal” or the right to cancel. It is also known as the “cooling-off period”. It means that you can return an item at any time within 14 days without giving any reason. With that being said we will ask for feedback about your reason and will discuss an appropriate resolution.
- The withdrawal period will end after 14 days from the day you accepted or took possession of the item or items sent to you
- To return an item, you must tell us about your decision in a clear statement. You can do this by email or by calling or texting.
- To satisfy the above conditions, you must confirm your right of withdrawal before the 14-day period has ended and have made contact with us before then
- We will give you all the money back we received from you, including the cost of the original delivery you paid for when you ordered the item
- We will proceed to a refund without unreasonable delay and no later than 14 days from the day you told us about your decision to cancel
- You are responsible for paying the delivery to return the item to us. For refund of bulk wood, there is a delivery and re-stocking fee of 15% associated with a full refund
- If you paid for a delivery that cost more than our standard delivery price, we will only refund the delivery cost for the standard price delivery
- We will pay your refund using the same method of payment you used for the original transaction or we will use a different payment method of your choice
- All returned products must be unused, with original packaging and full volume. If the product has been used then costs will be associated with the return of the product.
- All items must be in an original, resalable condition
- It is important that you return items in a re-saleable state, which means in the same excellent condition they were delivered to you. Our items are packaged in individual garment bags that have a sticker with an identification number. The garment bag is then wrapped in tissue paper and put in mailing bags. Please make sure that you return any items in the same way, using this packing method
- We will withhold the refund until it is confirmed that the items are in a resalable condition.
Section 2 – Refund for faulty items only
(This Section is regulated by the Consumer Rights Act 2015)
If you think your item is faulty, not of satisfactory quality, or does not match the description on our website, you may return this item within 30 days.
A refund for faulty items is different from the cooling-off period explained above and the same rules do not apply. The conditions in this section are only for faulty items, not of satisfactory quality, that do not match the website description.
You will be entitled to:
whichever is the most suitable.
- You will need to inform us in writing if you think there is a problem with the item so we can assess the situation
- When your item is returned, it will be checked to see if it falls within the above situation
- Such items must have a genuine inherent fault and not be part of the normal wear and tear of the item or caused by an accident or a deliberate action
- Please state the reason for sending the item back when you return it
- If the item is faulty, we will give you a refund and refund you the money you spent on the return postage
- If the item is not faulty, you will not get a refund for the item or a refund for the return postage
- If we repair or replace the item, we will still refund the amount you spent on postage sending the item back to us
Section 3 – Sale items
Items you have bought as a sale item may be returned within the cooling-off period described above or if the item is faulty. However, if the item was sold as a sale item because it had a fault, you cannot return the item because of that particularly known fault. You may return the item if there is a completely different fault or reason.
Section 4 – How do I return the item?
- Send all items to us using the address below
- Please mark “Returns” clearly on the outside of the packaging
- Or come directly to our property located at 283225 Township Rd 224 Rockyview AB T1X 0J6
Section 5 – What do I need to do now?
Please make sure you read the following conditions when returning items.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packed to avoid damage in transit
- Please use a trackable insured service when posting any items
- We are not liable for items damaged or lost in return transit
Address: 283225 Township Rd 224 Rockyview AB T1X 0J6
Company Number: 740644539
Premium Quality Firewood
We are dedicated to delivering premium quality firewood that surpasses industry standards. Our commitment to excellence has roots in sourcing only the finest, sustainably, and ethically harvested wood. Enjoy a warm and inviting fire that burns beautifully, providing lasting heat and a cozy ambiance.
Elevated Firewood Experience
We go above and beyond to provide you with an elevated experience from the moment you order to the crackling of the first flame. Trust us to elevate your firewood experience with our exceptional product and exceptional service.